EMS Consulting is seeking a highly motivated Senior Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for applying defined best practices and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document, and support a variety of software applications. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible and accountable for providing effective and efficient administration for medium to large Salesforce client implementations with multiple applications and multiple SF Orgs. The Salesforce Administrator will work with users across the various lines of businesses to enhance the operations of business processes in Salesforce.com. You are expected to take initiative, be creative and innovative, and drive effective process design and share ideas. You will be working very closely with Salesforce developers, administrators and product managers, and will be providing guidance while also being hands on.
- Partner with various teams including Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties throughout the organization.
- Negotiate and create solutions for business issues in collaboration with Technical Development regarding Design.
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions and AppExchange packages based on project needs or business request.
- Understand the various advantages and disadvantages related to Managed Packages that are candidates for solutions outlined on the AppExchange.
- Create and manage complex Workflow Rules and related declarative actions, Data Metrics and Key Performance Indicators to validate areas for the business to operate in an efficient and effective fashion while using Best Practices.
- The ability to understand when and how to use Apex code to integrate Triggers and Classes.
- Salesforce.com User Administration tasks, Access Management Alignment, System Security, Role and Profile modifications (including Permission Sets, Sharing Rules & Public Groups), Data Loader usage and functionality, facilitating data snapshots to be integrated with a data warehouse.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of overall IT experience with over 7 years of total business experience
- 5 years’ experience in configuring and managing SFDC Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud and integration of these clouds.
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and process builder.
- Expertise with Salesforce Customer Communities, Lightning Process Builder.
- Managing configuration of the Service Cloud Console, Knowledge management.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and be results driven. Should be familiar with agile driven development.
- Agile / Scrum background
- Understanding of IT securities/OAUTH/SAML
- Experience with ETL tools
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
To apply for this job email your details to RecruitEMS1@consultems.com