EMS Consulting is seeking a highly motivated Junior Salesforce Administrator. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for applying defined best practices and procedures to design, implement, build, test, document, and support a variety of software applications. The Salesforce Administrator will work with users across the various lines of businesses to enhance the operations of business processes in Salesforce.com. You are expected to take initiative, be creative and innovative, and drive effective process design and share ideas. You will be working very closely with Salesforce developers and administrators and will be providing guidance while also being hands on.
- Partner with various teams including Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management and Users to facilitate business requirements and related duties throughout the organization.
- Understand the various advantages and disadvantages related to Managed Packages that are candidates for solutions outlined on the AppExchange.
- Assist in the creation of workflows and custom object design and build
- Create Custom reporting and dashboards within Salesforce.com for multiple clients
- Salesforce.com User Administration tasks, Access Management Alignment, System Security, Role and Profile modifications (including Permission Sets, Sharing Rules & Public Groups), Data Loader usage and functionality, facilitating data snapshots to be integrated with a data warehouse.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of Salesforce administrative experience and in configuring and managing SFDC Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud and integration of these clouds.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards and process builder.
- Proficient in Salesforce Customer Communities, Lightning Process Builder.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and be results driven, and should be familiar with agile driven development
- Strong Reporting and Dashboards – 3 yrs
- Requirements gathering and detail oriented
Configuration skills with:
- Process builder
- Data loader
- Workflow Rules & Approval Processes,
- Validation Rules,
- Custom Objects,
- Security Controls,
- Energetic and outgoing is key
- Personality MUST have multi task capabilities
- Work in FAST pace environments
- Travel 25% if applicable
All candidates: Located in Florida preferably Tampa
To apply for this job email your details to RecruitEMS1@consultems.com