Looking Into Life with Alexis
Curious about EMS’ Marketing team? Well we recently sat down with Alexis Myrback, who assists in the social media aspect of EMS, to chat with her about what her life is like as a SEO Marketing Intern. Alexis is one of the most bubbly people at EMS and could talk all day about what she loves about her job and what she enjoys doing outside of work, so we knew talking with her would be fun!
- What exactly does a SEO Marketing Intern do at EMS?
- I manage all the social media on behalf of EMS as well as speak with clients after projects! I also keep our website up to date.
- What does your typical day look like?
- My typical day starts around 8:30 to get ready and come to work, and usually ends around 4. During the work day, I go through my routine of monitoring the social media platforms we are on as well as the analytics that come with it. After the social media scan, I go through our website and make sure everything is all up-to-date! When I get home from work, I spend time with my family and my dogs.
- What do you love about your job?
- I love being able to showcase EMS Consulting and all of their accomplishments as a firm. We do great work here for clients all over, and sharing the company’s successes makes me feel proud to be a part of EMS.
- What do you find most challenging about your job?
- I think the most challenging part of my job is trying to keep pace with the always-changing social media landscape. Something new always comes along, which is just a learning curve, but social media is definitely more loaded than what it seems like from a surface level.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- In my free time I like to spend time with my family, friends, and dogs all over Tampa. When I’m not doing that, I like to sketch and paint!
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself.
- In my senior year of high school, I was nationally ranked 4 times in horseback riding!
- What’s your favorite professional sports team?
- Tampa Bay Lightning and Denver Broncos!
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
- I would have to say Freddie Mercury. I mean he’s one of the most legendary artists in music history, so I can’t help but imagine what it’s like to hear his experiences.
Like what you hear? Apply today to join our team of talented and colorful individuals!