Curious about EMS’ Health and Life Sciences practice team? Well we recently sat down with Chad Weatherford, who manages our practice team, to chat with him about what his life is like as a Health and Life Sciences Manager. Chad is one of our newer hires at EMS and could talk all day about what he loves about his job and what he enjoys doing outside of work, so we knew talking with him would be fun!
- What exactly does a Health and Life Sciences Practice Manager do at EMS?
- As a Health and Life Sciences (HLS) Practice Manager, I manage all of our HLS clients as well as work alongside our architects to make sure projects run smoothly. I also keep constant contact with our Salesforce points of contact to make sure everything on the partner end of projects is flowing smoothly and that there’s no miscommunication. On top of that, I help promote EMS’ HLS practice and all the awesome things we have to offer.
- What do you love about your job?
- So far, I have been most impressed with the team at EMS. Everyone has been amazing with helping me when I have questions.
- What do you find most challenging about your job?
- I would say that the most challenging part right now is learning the processes and procedures at EMS. It’s nothing out of the ordinary though, this is always the case starting a new role in my opinion.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Relax with friends, family, and my Golden Retriever Wrigley.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself.
- I am from Illinois but moved here around 15 years ago. I moved down with 2 friends from college, and I am the only one who still lives here.
- What’s your favorite professional sports team?
- I’m a die hard Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bears fan.
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
- I have always been a fan of Abraham Lincoln. That would be an interesting conversation I bet.
Like what you hear? Apply today to join our team of talented and colorful individuals!