At EMS Consulting employees work hard because they’re passionate about what they do. We are a well-established (18 years) consulting company with a passion for Salesforce. We live a great work/life balance and enjoy helping others succeed, while maintaining a supportive family type environment.
I am currently recruiting for an Account Executive for a fast growing company in Tampa Florida who is ambitious to implement their sales talent towards a fast growing company.
A permanent offer that holds vast amount of perks. Apart from a competitive compensation package, this company offers fantastic benefits and opportunities for career growth.
- This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory. It is a mix of pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging Salesforce ecosystem.
- Identify/Develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients to sell effective solutions
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including C-level
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Meet and exceed revenue quotas & service bookings
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales
- Pursue new business opportunities
- To personally create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce community.
- Meet and exceed, services booking and revenue quotas
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified US sales territory
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the consulting account teams.
- Holistically understand an account’s current cloud infrastructure and help shape future plans to move to cloud based solutions. Become the cloud advisor for assigned portfolio of accounts
The ideal candidate:
- -5+ years in technology sales with multiple sales achievements
- -2+ years of Salesforce services sales experience required
- -2+ years of being in the SFDC Ecosystem
- -Exposure to Corporate and Enterprise deals
- -100%+ of quota attainment
If you are a hardworking individual looking to enhance your career, salary with uncapped commission, benefits options this is the place for you. Some of the great aspects of working in this company are a competitive compensation package, healthcare, 401K, PTO days and paid vacation days.
This position is highly competitive and they are looking to bring a candidate on board as soon as possible.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in, please contact: