The Salesforce Senior Systems Developer role will involve close interaction with the Systems Architect, Business and Team Leaders, Business Team Members and other members of the Development Team and will demand a high level of design and coding to implement and deliver enhancements. There will be ample opportunities to quickly expand on your technical experience, with plenty of business exposure. This role requires a strong foundation in Salesforce with SQL and web services experience. The Salesforce Senior Systems Developer will provide leadership and technical expertise to enable multi-layered solution architectures that comprehend and specify business, application, data and infrastructure designs. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, usually working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Design, develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions on the Service Cloud and Force.com platform
- Be able to analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Customer Support and liaising directly with the clients as needed
Additionally, candidates MUST HAVE evidence of the following:
- Minimum 3-5 year development experience with Salesforce.com (Apex and Visual force)
- Good understanding of Agile principles
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Java/J2EE, Ruby on Rails, Heroku or other Cloud technologies a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Marketing Cloud and Pardot preferred
*Current Salesforce certifications a plus, or ability to take and pass the certifications ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to RecruitEMS1@consultems.com