Why Choose It?
Our Salesforce Cloud Advisors will be an extension of your organization. We have selected team of Salesforce experts to support your organizations requirements when you most need it. EMS provide competitive pricing comparable to hiring a single resource, but with a wide range of skillsets that are nearly impossible to find in one person.
The focus of our EMS Cloud Advisor service offering includes: Project Oversight/ Management, Configuration & Development, Strategy & Design and Technical Support! We offer a hybrid model of support with a choice of Advisor Plans to fit your needs.
What Will my Advisor Do?
Your Advisor will help you uncover innovative opportunities to optimize value from your investment. Instead of just depending on one resource, you’ll get the knowledge and experience from the entire Cloud Advisor Delivery Services team with over 100+ certifications. We understand all aspects of the Salesforce Platform and can help guide you.
- Personalized support model of Advisors
- Coverage 52 weeks/year
- In-depth functional & technical skillsets
- Extensive MuleSoft integration experience
- Program oversight to meet critical deadlines
The Resources We Provide
- Business Transformation
- User Adoption, Training & Change Management
- Integration Design & Support
- Reporting & Analytics
- Strategy & Planning
Change Management for Banking, Credit Unions, Mortgage . . . Why Choose It?
Financial institutions spend an average of 6-8 months selecting a CRM system – defining business goals, building a business case and hosting countless demos. Now the real work begins! To ensure the project is successful, attention to business process and change management is key. A properly planned and implemented CRM project allows a bank or credit union to improve the customer experience.
CRM projects focus specifically on the deepening of customer relationships, and the process by which these relationships are developed becomes a critical part of the project. Change management is an approach that incorporates strategies, people and tools in order to ensure that the changes being implemented achieve what they are intended to do.
- Reduce the impact that change has on an organization, its culture, its people, and its ability to fulfill its vision and mission.
- Encourage personal growth and development through various coaching and learning opportunities.
- Provide tools and resources that facilitate clearer and more consistent communication.
- Select the proper tools that individuals and organizations need in order to implement change in the least disruptive, most efficient, and effective way.
Where to Start?
- Outline a Vision.
- Involve Users. Early & Often!
- Executives Lead the Charge.
- Develop a Change Management Plan.
- Measure Progress.
Reach out to us for a more in-depth, personalized approach.