The Power of Integration Is Yours
MuleSoft makes it possible to turn any legacy tech stack into a modern, API-led ecosystem that paves the way for innovation and digital transformation. Break down your data silos, unlock real-time data, and untangle your system integrations once and for all.
EMS is uniquely positioned to lead and develop MuleSoft iPaaS and Salesforce Platform initiatives that enables Salesforce customers a unified approach to integration projects.
MuleSoft Can Completely Transform Your Business
Modernize Your Legacy Systems
Even if your core system wasn’t built for today’s integration standards, having MuleSoft helps older systems have modern capabilities.
Consolidate & Standardize Your ETLs
Automating your ETLs in MuleSoft helps decrease data errors and contamination while offering flexible error handling and reporting.
Make Your Tech Stack Nimble
Easily add or remove important core systems without needing to completely untangle and reintegrate the rest of your tech stack.
Unlock Your Data Silos for Real-Time Flow
Your customers want an answer now. MuleSoft makes real-time data flow possible, even between systems that weren’t built to do that.
We Can Connect Anything
EMS Consulting has been integrating Sales, Service, and Marketing Cloud solutions with MuleSoft, Salesforce’s integration platform since 2013.
We have integrated with SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, multiple financial applications, Electronic Health Record systems, and more.
Seamless Data Migration
In addition to integration, another very important part of a Salesforce implementation is migrating or importing data.
EMS Consulting’s industry experts have deep knowledge of the data, processes, and services that are essential for a smooth transition to the cloud.
It's Time to Connect ALL of Your Systems
Trust your tech stack transformation to the integration experts at EMS Consulting. Our team is certified across MuleSoft, EllieMae, Jack Henry, Salesforce and more.
Partnering With EMS Consulting
Practice and Partnership
EMS Consulting is a one-stop shop for Salesforce customers. Our extensive experience leverages knowledge of both MuleSoft and Salesforce platforms, allowing us to maximize solutions across industries from financial services, healthcare, and the retail sectors.
We’ve been a MuleSoft partner since 2013, giving us years of experience with MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform™ iPaaS, a complete solution for API-led connectivity that creates a seamless application network in the cloud.
We have extensive experience in leading large enterprise integration projects since 2005, combined with over 500+ Salesforce implementations.
In addition, having handled over 250+ MuleSoft related Integrations/implementations, nearly 90% of our team are certified Mule Architects / Developers.
- Architecture Design Review (ADR): Need an assessment on your architecture configuration and infrastructure? We send in our certified architects to review, assess, and provide a document with our findings and considerations.
- Solutions Based Initiatives: We work with your team to get you ramped up with our “Fast Start” program and provide implementation of your solution from idea to delivery on the Mule platform.
- Ad-Hoc Development: Have a variety of unorganized projects? We provide a larger bucket-of-hours that you can tap into while we provide certified resources to push through the challenges.
- Staff Augmentation: Not wanting to live the life-cycle of resource search, hire, train and attrition? EMS will provide you with certified resources to ensure your projects are successful.
- Offshore Economics: EMS has solid java development team and a certified MuleSoft offshore team who can help you manage costs.