Looking into Life with Wes
Curious about EMS’ Cloud Advisor practice team? Well we recently sat down with Wes Trent, who’s an integral part of this team, to chat with him about what his life is like as a Salesforce Cloud Advisor Consultant. Wes is one of the most comical people at EMS and could talk all day about what he loves about his job and what he enjoys doing outside of work, so we knew talking with him would be fun!
- What exactly does a Salesforce Consultant do at EMS?
- I am a Salesforce Consultant for the Cloud Advisor team, so I wear many hats depending on the client’s needs which may range from field/object creation to UAT all the way to helping build out a new org.
- What does your typical day look like?
- Saving the world one project at a time! About half of my day consists of calls with clients to discuss the state of affairs with a current project, and the other half consists of working on any number of projects.
- What do you love about your job?
- I love the teamwork among everyone at EMS when it comes to tackling a project. I also love how each project is something different, so I am always learning something new!
- What do you find most challenging about your job?
- Time management! I work on several different projects at any given time, so it is fun and challenging to complete everything in a timely manner.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Socialize with friends, trying out new restaurants, and traveling.
- Tell us a fun fact about yourself.
- I speak Spanish and French along with English.
- What’s your favorite sports team? Professional or college.
- Florida Gators!!
- If you could have a conversation with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be?
- My grandfather on my father’s side. He passed away when I was 2 years old, so I never got to know him. He was a bomber pilot in WWII, so I would love to hear his stories and philosophies on life.
Like what you hear? Apply today to join our team of talented and colorful individuals!