As their membership base as evolved and grown across Florida and Georgia, Envision Credit Union knew it was time to choose a robust CRM that could integrate with their core legacy systems, unify their data, and ultimately enable them to serve their member-owners better. That’s why they chose Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and EMS Consulting as their implementation partner.
Hollie Maddox, COO of Envision Credit Union said it best: “Our goal is to have deeper, more holistic conversations with our members to provide a member experience like no one has done before.”
The Challenges: Communication, Relationships, Reporting
Envision Credit Union were looking to solve a number of challenges with this initiative:
- The need for communication standardization between their primary systems;
- A desire to deepen and enrich member-owner relationships with lead, referral, and opportunity tracking;
- The need for robust reporting utilizing data and metrics from across the entire organization.
The Solutions: Salesforce FSC, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, & Legacy System Integrations
EMS Consulting set to work on the mission by implementing, integrating, and customizing these solutions:
- Integration with all core banking systems so that data is displayed in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud for review across all lines of business;
- Implemented Pardot and Marketing Cloud in order to scale and automate marketing and sales communication with member-owners, as well as the ability to track and measure those efforts;
- Built custom reports and dashboards to provide transparency into business processes and KPIs;
- Automated key business practices to gain efficiencies and reduce manual work;
- Implemented enterprise-wide analytics and reporting with the ability to track employee goals and incentives.
All in all, this incredible transformation involved core banking system Fiserv XP2 & EFT, Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Fuse Phone CTI, Temenos LOS, Digital Insight Online Banking, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Pardot.
The Results: A Solid Foundation With Which to Deepen Member Relationships
Here are the results it has achieved so far:
- A connected, transparent experience across all channels and 175 users thanks to the connected, seamless Salesforce interface;
- Transparency across multiple legacy systems, all in one place in Financial Services Cloud;
- Improved customer service and increased efficiency;
- Ability for management and leadership to make faster and more informed business decisions;
- Ability for marketing and sales to easily engagement with members to cross-sell and deepen relationships.
With this solid foundation in place, Envision Credit Union has cleared a path on their digital transformation journey toward real-time data and API integrations and future enhancements to their member experience.