As their membership base as evolved and grown across Florida and Georgia, Envision Credit Union knew it was time to choose a robust CRM that could integrate with their core legacy systems, unify their data, and ultimately enable them to serve their member-owners better. That’s why they chose Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and EMS Consulting as their implementation partner.
Hollie Maddox, COO of Envision Credit Union said it best: “Our goal is to have deeper, more holistic conversations with our members to provide a member experience like no one has done before.”
Challenges Envision Wanted to Address
Envision Credit Union were looking to solve a number of challenges with this initiative:
- The need for communication standardization between their primary systems;
- A desire to deepen and enrich member-owner relationships with lead, referral, and opportunity tracking;
- The need for robust reporting utilizing data and metrics from across the entire organization.
The Solutions: Salesforce FSC, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, & Legacy System Integrations
EMS Consulting set to work on the mission by implementing, integrating, and customizing these solutions:
- Integration with all core banking systems so that data is displayed in Salesforce Financial Services Cloud for review across all lines of business;
- Implemented Pardot and Marketing Cloud in order to scale and automate marketing and sales communication with member-owners, as well as the ability to track and measure those efforts;
- Built custom reports and dashboards to provide transparency into business processes and KPIs;
- Automated key business practices to gain efficiencies and reduce manual work;
- Implemented enterprise-wide analytics and reporting with the ability to track employee goals and incentives.
All in all, this incredible transformation involved core banking system Fiserv XP2 & EFT, Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, Fuse Phone CTI, Temenos LOS, Digital Insight Online Banking, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Pardot.
The Results: A Solid Foundation With Which to Deepen Member Relationships
Here are the results it has achieved so far:
- A connected, transparent experience across all channels and 175 users thanks to the connected, seamless Salesforce interface;
- Transparency across multiple legacy systems, all in one place in Financial Services Cloud;
- Improved customer service and increased efficiency;
- Ability for management and leadership to make faster and more informed business decisions;
- Ability for marketing and sales to easily engagement with members to cross-sell and deepen relationships.
With this solid foundation in place, Envision Credit Union has cleared a path on their digital transformation journey toward real-time data and API integrations and future enhancements to their member experience.
Transform Your Tech Stack with EMS Consulting
If you’re looking to make the first leap into digital transformation, data unification, and integrating your core and legacy systems, talk to the financial services integration experts at EMS Consulting today.