FREE Salesforce Data Cloud
and Tableau Licenses:
Coming out of Dreamforce ’23, we’re excited about Salesforce’s announcement that they’re offering free Data Cloud and Tableau licenses for customers. For Enterprise or Unlimited on Sales and Service Cloud, Salesforce is offering two Tableau creator licenses and Data Cloud licenses for up to 10,000 profiles for free. Given Salesforce’s ongoing focus on creating a robust Customer 360, these new licenses will be a game changer for our clients who want to expand how they leverage customer data.
Working with our bank and credit union clients, we partner to help use your customer data to provide customers and members with a personalized experience using Salesforce as a single source of truth for a more robust Customer 360. Banks and Credit Unions can use Data Cloud throughout the customer funnel, from acquisition to retention, to do the following.
- Unify data from Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketing Cloud Personalization, and more
- Seamlessly ingest CRM, email engagement, and web engagement data into one unified source.
- Provide advanced segmentation to produce needed KPIs to take your marketing and business to the next level.
- Pass engagement and CRM data to Tableau to produce visualizations to understand data and trends better.
- Utilize product and engagement data to better understand your clients and personalize cross-sell / up-sell journeys and web content more effectively.
- Review web and email engagement data, as well as client data, to drive visualizations in Tableau.
- Report on how active your highest value clients are, in what areas, and in what ways (website logins, email opens)
- Proactively reach out to those customers to prevent client attrition.